There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From X-Men: rEvolutionJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Leo Logs"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Logs:A cheerful heart is a good medicine
- Logs:A prudent man sees danger and hides himself; but the simple go on, and suffer for it.
- Logs:A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.
- Logs:All his days also he eateth in darkness, and he hath much sorrow and wrath with his sickness.
- Logs:Also that it is God’s gift to man that every one should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil.
- Logs:And have mercy on some who are wavering; save others by snatching them out of the fire; and have mercy on still others with fear, hating even the tunic defiled by their bodies.
- Logs:And I say, “O that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest;
- Logs:And I will make this city a horror, a thing to be hissed at; everyone who passes by it will be horrified and will hiss because of all its disasters.
- Logs:And in their greed they will exploit you with false words; from of old their condemnation has not been idle, and their destruction has not been asleep.
- Logs:And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life?
- Logs:And you, O desolate one, what do you mean that you dress in scarlet, that you deck yourself with ornaments of gold, that you enlarge your eyes with paint? In vain you beautify yourself. Your lovers despise you; they seek your life.
- Logs:Because their shame was double, and dishonor was proclaimed as their lot, therefore they shall possess a double portion; everlasting joy shall be theirs.
- Logs:Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers
- Logs:But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.
- Logs:But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.
- Logs:But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
- Logs:But if you do what is wrong, you should be afraid, for the authority does not bear the sword in vain! It is the servant of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer.
- Logs:For by now I could have put forth my hand and struck you and your people with pestilence
- Logs:For freedom Christ has set us free; stand fast therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
- Logs:For God, who rules over all things, has made this day to be a joy for his chosen people instead of a day of destruction for them.
- Logs:For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation and brings no regret, but worldly grief produces death.
- Logs:For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.
- Logs:For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.
- Logs:For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward; but the memory of them is lost.
- Logs:For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of the affliction we experienced
- Logs:For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
- Logs:From the end of the earth I call to you, when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
- Logs:I am utterly spent and crushed; I groan because of the tumult of my heart.
- Logs:I lie awake; I am like a lonely bird on the housetop.
- Logs:I will study the way that is blameless. When shall I attain it?
- Logs:I will throw filth at you and treat you with contempt, and make you a gazingstock.
- Logs:If someone is burdened with the blood of another, let that killer be a fugitive until death; let no one offer assistance.
- Logs:If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is lurking at the door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.
- Logs:In overflowing wrath for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you, says the Lord, your Redeemer.
- Logs:Indeed, we live as human beings, but we do not wage war according to human standards; for the weapons of our warfare are not merely human, but they have divine power to destroy strongholds.
- Logs:Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
- Logs:It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;
- Logs:Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth
- Logs:Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? Shall I redeem them from Death? O Death, where are your plagues? O Sheol, where is your destruction? Compassion is hid from my eyes.
- Logs:So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
- Logs:The fear of man lays a snare, but he who trusts in the Lord is safe.
- Logs:The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
- Logs:The plans of the mind belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
- Logs:There go the ships, and Leviathan which thou didst form to sport in it.
- Logs:Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
- Logs:This shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet; their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongues shall rot in their mouths.
- Logs:Those who trouble their households will inherit wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise.
- Logs:Thou dost keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in thee.
- Logs:Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
- Logs:Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help.
- Logs:When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.
- Logs:When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them.
- Logs:Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of anger will fail.