There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From X-Men: rEvolution
Pages in category "Mutates Logs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Logs:A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.
- Logs:Aging Gracefully
- Logs:American Daydream
- Logs:Ancient History
- Logs:And in their greed they will exploit you with false words; from of old their condemnation has not been idle, and their destruction has not been asleep.
- Logs:Anybody Have a Map
- Logs:Bad Timing
- Logs:Bargaining Chip
- Logs:Barnes and Pryde
- Logs:Basic Decency
- Logs:Bay Rum
- Logs:Because their shame was double, and dishonor was proclaimed as their lot, therefore they shall possess a double portion; everlasting joy shall be theirs.
- Logs:Before Our Time
- Logs:Better Circumstances
- Logs:Better Place
- Logs:Birthday Punches
- Logs:Bonus Points
- Logs:Brave and Lucky
- Logs:Breathing Room
- Logs:Butterflies and Bombs
- Logs:Calculated Risks
- Logs:Captain Rogers' Neighborhood
- Logs:Challenging Proposition
- Logs:Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles.
- Logs:Command Me To Be Well
- Logs:Command Me To Be Well (Annotated Edition)
- Logs:Comrade America
- Logs:Control Group
- Logs:Corporate Types
- Logs:Cupcakes and Bad Ideas
- Logs:Cuz It's Root, Root, Root --
- Logs:I Was Born Sick, But I Love It
- Logs:Imperfect Strangers
- Logs:In Case
- Logs:In Memoriam
- Logs:In Which A Headache Is Distributed, Without Immediate Relief
- Logs:In Which An Acquaintance Is Made (And Re-Made), One Man Contains Multitudes, And Two Monsters Hunt A Meal
- Logs:In Which Mutants Plan A Future Episode Of The Captain America Show While Discussing Other Less Weighty Matters
- Logs:In Which No Frisbees Are Thrown And No Teenagers Get Shot
- Logs:In Which Some Friends Are Unfortunately Reasonable On The Matter Of Potentially Unreasonable Activities
- Logs:In Which Some Humans Make A Considerable Fuss Over A Basketball Court, And Then Bruce Makes An Even Bigger One
- Logs:In Which The City Gets An Out-Of-Season-Haunting
- Logs:Inconvenient Omissions
- Logs:Interested Parties
- Logs:It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;
- Logs:It's Complicated
- Logs:It's Dangerous To Go Alone
- Logs:It’s All About Feeling, Passion and Possibility This Month
- Logs:Off the Record
- Logs:On My Block
- Logs:On Shaky Ground
- Logs:On That Gay Shit
- Logs:On Your Left
- Logs:Open Door
- Logs:Operation: R.I.F.T.S.P.L.O.S.I.O.N.
- Logs:Operation: S.L.A.M.
- Logs:Operation: S.N.A.K.E.S. I.N. A. R.I.F.T.
- Logs:Operation: S.T.A.N.D. D.O.W.N.
- Logs:Operation: S.T.A.T.E.N. I.S.L.A.N.D.
- Logs:Operation: W.H.I.S.K.E.Y.
- Logs:Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
- Logs:Saving Grace
- Logs:Second String
- Logs:Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth
- Logs:Shaky Ground
- Logs:Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol? Shall I redeem them from Death? O Death, where are your plagues? O Sheol, where is your destruction? Compassion is hid from my eyes.
- Logs:Sharing is Caring
- Logs:Sight Unseen
- Logs:So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
- Logs:So Much More
- Logs:Spilling the Tea
- Logs:Start Big
- Logs:Strategic Telepathic Reserve
- Logs:Struggle Meal
- Logs:Support Networks
- Logs:Swing and a Miss
- Logs:Taking Initiative
- Logs:Talk It Out
- Logs:Tall Order
- Logs:Terrorism Fatigue
- Logs:The Burning House
- Logs:The Confusion of Tongues
- Logs:The Falcon, the Spider, and the Steve
- Logs:The fear of man lays a snare, but he who trusts in the Lord is safe.
- Logs:The Hero World
- Logs:The Objective
- Logs:The Sanctity of Now
- Logs:The sun's link to Uranus, planet of surprises, will inspire you to move out of your comfort zone.
- Logs:The Whole "Being a Mutant" Thing
- Logs:Tinfoil Theories
- Logs:Trustworthy Sort
- Logs:Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help.